Welcome to nzflatmates. These terms and conditions are intended to keep nzflatmates a safe place for all of our members.
The terms and conditions set out below are the terms on which nzflatmates offers you access to nzflatmates services.
By creating a profile on nzflatmates you accept the terms and conditions set out herein.
1. Acceptance of Terms
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, without notification. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
2. Description of the Services Provided by nzflatmates
nzflatmates is a service for people who are looking for a flat, flats that are looking for flatmates, and Landlords and Real Estate agents who are looking for tenants.
nzflatmates allows you to create a profile and search for people looking for a flat, search for flats looking for flatmates, and search for empty properties suitable for tenancy.
All services provided by nzflatmates are provided "as is". nzflatmates assumes no responsibility for the timeliness of communications, the mis-delivery of information, the availability of the service, or the misconduct of any of its members.
3. At Your Own Risk
Transactions conducted with other members are entirely at your own risk. nzflatmates takes no responsibility for any misconduct of its members. nzflatmates takes no responsibility for members that have registered under false pretences or any attempts by members to mislead other members. Proceed with caution for all communications with other members are conducted entirely at your own risk.
4. Your Obligations as a Member
Becoming a member is free. There are no restrictions on who may become a member of nzflatmates. As a member of nzflatmates, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document. Your obligations as a user and member of nzflatmates are:
- You will provide complete and accurate personal information when registering to use the service. You will maintain your personal information to keep it true, accurate and complete at all times.
- You will not register under multiple identities or personas.
- You will enter listings that are accurate, truthful and complete.
- You will NOT enter listings that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- All listings, or communications through nzflatmates shall be made in good faith.
- You will only place listings for rooms or properties that are actually available.
- You will only place listings 'looking for a flat' if you are indeed looking for a flat.
- You will NOT use nzflatmates listings to promote a business, product or service.
- You shall not attempt to damage or harm the nzflatmates Web site or services.
5. Removal of Listings
Listings are not pre-screened for content. nzflatmates reserves the right to remove any listings that it finds that it deems unsuitable for any reason, or in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use. Removal of listings may or may not also result in the termination of membership.
6. Termination of Membership
nzflatmates reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member of the nzflatmates service without entering into further discussions with the member concerned. Membership will be terminated if multiple listings are in breach of these terms and conditions, or the behaviour of the member is deemed to be unsatisfactory or inappropriate.
7. System Integrity
nzflatmates will make the best possible efforts to ensure the highest possible availability of the nzflatmates site and services.
However, nzflatmates takes no responsibility for any lack of system availability, or any losses that are incurred as a result of site availability or performance. No responsibility is assumed by nzflatmates for the corruption of any of the data held by nzflatmates.
8. Replying to Profiles
Members will only reply to profiles where there is a genuine intention or interest.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of nzflatmates is at your sole risk.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that:
- nzflatmates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses that result from the service, or the inability to access the service.
- nzflatmates shall not be liable for the conduct or statements of other third parties to the service.